High performing organizations are made up of high performing individuals. This requires dedication to a formal process of setting expectations, encouraging performance, measuring results and rewarding achievements for each employee.
Performance management tools and techniques are effective ways to establish a common understanding of roles and responsibilities. They also build commitment and accountability at all levels of an organization.
Build a Performance Management Program
- Employee Handbook
- Job Descriptions
- Performance Reviews
- Compensation Management Program
- Supervisory Training and Development
- Employee Recognition Program
- Corrective Action Process
- Employee Benefits Programs
- Succession Planning